Business blogging has become one of the most effective online marketing strategies because blogging offers unlimited benefits and opportunities for doing business online.
You can use a blog to build your brand and establish yourself as an expert in your field, connect with customers and promote special offers or discounts, and network with other professionals in your industry. Your blog can also provide endless opportunities for search engine optimization (SEO) and increasing traffic to your website.
The most successful bloggers make it look easy, but a successful blog requires a significant investment of time and effort. Blogging combines the art of writing with technical skills and marketing savvy. That’s a lot to learn.
A blog coach can help.
By working with an experienced and successful blogger, you will learn everything you need to know about blogging with an emphasis on using your blog to grow your business.
Is a Blog Coach Right for Your Business?
- Do you want to draw more traffic to your website?
- Are you trying to establish your expertise or leadership in your field?
- Do you want to build your brand and increase consumer awareness and customer loyalty?
- Do you want your website to draw more traffic? Would you like attract highly targeted traffic from search engines?
- Have you been blogging for some time with little success? Do you need help learning how to use blog software and related technology?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then blog coaching is the perfect solution for you.
Your Blog Coach
The most efficient way to learn a new skill is to work one-on-one with a professional mentor, someone who will teach you everything you need to know about blogging, from writing and formatting blog posts to marketing your blog to a target readership.
I started my blog, Writing Forward, in September 2007 with little more than a creative writing degree and some HTML skills. In 2009, and again in 2012, Writer’s Digest named it one of the “101 Best Websites for Writers.” Today, Writing Forward receives over 100,000 visits per month and that number continues to grow. Not bad for something that started out as a hobby.
Over the years, I’ve learned a lot about blogging and how to do it successfully. Now I’m ready to share what I’ve learned through my blog coaching program.
How Does Blog Coaching Work?
Each week, you’ll receive an edited copy of a blog post you’ve written (up to 800 words), along with a critique and editorial feedback. You’ll also get a lesson or an assignment focusing on technical or marketing aspects of blogging. Plus, you’ll receive support and guidance to help you navigate blog-related activities:
- Blog Writing: Get honest feedback and professional editing on your blog posts. Each week, your posts will be polished for publication. Includes insights on writing, formatting, and structuring blog posts for an online audience.
- WordPress: Receive comprehensive lessons on how to use WordPress for blogging and as a content management system for your small business website. All lessons are tailored to your goals and skill level.
- Tech: Learn how to manage everything from hosting and domain registration to traffic reports and peripheral marketing tools.
- Marketing: In the end, it all comes down to marketing your business. Find out which online marketing options are right for you, and learn how to leverage social media to promote your products and services.
- Support and guidance: Through the process of blogging, you’ll have tons of questions. As long as you’re enrolled in the blog coaching program, you’ll have one-on-one access to a mentor who can provide clear answers.
Don’t have a blog or website yet? No problem. We also offer website and blog development services.
The blog coaching program starts at $350 per month. The program is fully tailored to fit your needs, goals, and skill level.
Bonus: As a blog coaching client, you will automatically receive a 10% discount on additional services, including website design, copywriting, and website management.
How to Get Started
To get started, simply contact me and tell me about your business. Let me know what you’d like to accomplish through the blog coaching program. If you already have a website, include the address so I can take a look. There’s no obligation until you decide to sign up. Openings in the program are limited.
I look forward to hearing from you, and I wish you the best of luck in all your business endeavors.